Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pics from Mrs. Jake

We couldn't get the junker car's trunk open, so we staged the rifle on the carpet (muzzle facing forward-right).

I think I got more dirt in my mouth on this stage than I got dirt in my knee on the third.









It was a challenge to keep folks from blasting off bits of the car, but we did it! We always suspend reality a bit when we use it, because we gotta hang out of cover to keep from exploding the mirror and such. But it's such a valuable prop: who practices drawing from the driver's seat except the gang-bangers in South Tucson?

To keep things safe, we erected a barrier next to the car to simulate shooting underneath the car body. *Cough*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004