Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I got an A!

Got my first paper back from Writing 101 (a memoir)... "Fine work," sez Teach. Only two minor mistakes in three pages and I got dinged for not explaining adequately what "STOP LOSS" meant.

Oh well... it's an A! I saw some of the papers coming back to my fresh-out-of-high-school classmates. Lotsa blue ink.

Gee, you'd think this would encourage me to write more? Naaaah.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Well done young fella.

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stop-Loss? Is that like the OpHold of years gone by?
    GM Cassel
    AMH1(AW)
    US Navy
    Retired

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Yeah, well done. I think you will find that you're smarter than even you thought once you get into this school thing. You'll be all over these youngsters in the grades department real soon.

    Its because you have learned what's important.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004