Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hottest Babe in Beijing?

Serr8d linked to 'Top 50 Most Beautiful and Sexy Women Athletes at Bejing and I have no problem with the site's pic, a Canadian brunette, nor Serr8d's, a Serbian brunette. Well, I gotta pick my own, right? Ya know, "Gentlemen Prefer Blonds" and I'm no gentleman, but I can't help being enamored of their #12 Susanna Kallur (right).. sure, she's no Irina Slutskaya, but she's an American competing for Sweden... and in some pics she doesn't look so blonde.

Personally, I'm tempted to photoshop some elf ears and chainmail on her, or perhaps a Starfleet or BS Galactica uniform.

Gotta lose the the red shirt, Susanna.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Gotta lose the the red shirt, Susanna.

    I wouldn't have much problem with that, really. ;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004