Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

If Anything Happens to the Saloon

The Blog, I mean.... Got several Sitemeter hits from G00gle HQ in Mtn View CA today. I don't think they're searching for Obama Photoshops, but who knows?

This morning I went into my Archives to fix about a dozen posts for which I had used my Earthlink account (which will go away soon) as a photo host. I uploaded the pics to Blogger and republished... ya think that's got them interested? I still have to replace hosting for all the pics that were hosted by the now-defunct Yafro and Orfay... if I can remember what they're supposed to be.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    I got a bunch of hits like that a few months ago. Nothing ever came of it, that I know of.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    If g00gle starts searching for Obonga pshops, I'm majorly screwed.

    Do you thing they'll wear the Ché brown shirts or the Waffen blue?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004