Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Saturday

Okay, I did shoot one magazine without a malfunction. This stage killed my score because I failed to aim low enough to get the three far head shots, plus I failed to get any hits on another target that spent most of its time shaded behind no-shoot targets.

Afterwards, Rob showed off another of his cool toys.



I so did not have the second fastest raw time on this stage, as you can see from the video time code. Still, there was a 103 second difference until the score of the guy who placed under me, so the standings remain the same.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Ugh. Next winter sounds good to me. Maybe I'll have optical sights by then.

    I probably drank five to seven gallons of water over the three days I spent out in the heat this weekend (scrambling to make room for a mobile home on my lot). I finally figured out just how much salt it actually takes to keep from wilting in the heat though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004