Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sack Time

My favorite History Channel show, Dogfights, addressed the Luftwaffe ramming squadron last night. One of the B-24s that got a Messerschmidt slam through its tail during a daytime raid over Germany was "Sack Time."

Via Google, the only Sack Time I could find was a black-painted Liberator used for anti-sub patrols... and was involved in a collision with another B-24. Were there two Sack Times?

I had this jacket made in Korea in '92; the "Vargas Girl" is much more detailed than the nose-art reproductions I've seen. I like the jacket a lot... too bad it's not cold enough to wear it much here in Arizona.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dogfight is a great show, I saw the same one.

    Blob email me please about a reloading question

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004