Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Road Trip

I'm down here in beautiful, historic Laurel MD spreading Holiday Cheer with one of my oldest and bestest friends, Alan (aka Chief) and his lovely wife.  And catching up on Email while those with Eastern body clocks slumber (yeah, I'll sleep in tomorrow if I can, so help me Bushmills).

Of course, Alan's got one o' them fancy Macs... this one even surreptitiously snapped my pic and posted it on the Hot-Or-Not website.  Why does it do that, Chief?

They should call it "Hairy-or-Scary?"

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    Two of my best and oldest friends live in Laurel as well. Good time of the year to visit as the humidity and the skeeters are long gone.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn.

    It's like an older, angrier, thinner Steven Segal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004