Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Saloon B-Ball Ponderings

Before the playoffs even started, I knew the Spurs would go all the way if they beat the Suns.

Saturday Night Live Skit idea: Steven A. Smith at a neighborhood barbecue. I wince at the idea...SNL isn't very funny any more, so why not make everybody uncomfortable in a clever way?

How much longer is Ginobili going to be happy being #6 in San Antonio, when he can start almost anywhere else?

Is Tim Duncan the coolest cucumber you've ever seen? Isn't "Duncan" the coolest b-ball name ever? Shouldn't he be "dunkin" more?

Is Charles Barkley sandbagging on his political career? I see a Cabinet position in the Fred Thompson administration.

Anything to add?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004