Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

May ACTS Match

Oh, my aching feet! I performed as Range Safety Officer for about half of our squad's runs, so I'm hobbling around in pain right now. We were also the last squad to finish, mostly since we were the largest squad...it seems everybody wanted to shoot with the famous bloggers (Desert Cat and Daisy Cat).

I shot the six stages well with no Failures, just a few misses, and a procedural for dropping a loaded magazine (damned Redi-Mag!). Without having Jon to chase [frownie face here], I played the mentor for the D-Cats. Daisy-Cat (that's her AR with the flower stickers at right) has really improved -- it's like she has a Plan now...and uses it!

I'll post movies later on tonight, letting them upload during a well-deserved nap. As for now, time for a nice frosty rum drink!

Here ya go:

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Weebles wobble but they don't fall down! This is like watching a James Bond movie.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    You should come out sometime BB, it's great fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004