Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Two-Thirds Done

Dropped the Remmie off at the gunsmith and the Baretta off at the dealer for shipment. The smithing estimate didn't seem too bad, but I ate a lot more of the transfer and shipping than I expected. That's okay though, because the net selling price was a lot more fair than the gunshop offers I got for some of my pistols (I'll try the end-o-April gun show instead). Sell A Gun Day and Fix A Gun Day taken care of.

Went Buy a Gun Day shopping; so far, my first lead is the best for price and selection...but I will wait for the gun show before making a decision. Jon is checking out my favorite PHX-Metro shop, but his first guess is that they don't have what I'm looking for.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just called Lone Wolf but they didn't answer the phone. They are either real busy or they closed up the shop early for a tasy brew. I'll go by the store tomorrow and browse.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mean "tasty" brew. "Tasy" brew sounds like a euphemism for getting zapped by a stun gun.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Yo soy muy appreciado, mi Amigo! If it's out of your way, I can check on the way up to your place next weekend...but I'll need their new address...and a map....

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Naw, it's only about 20 minutes away by Matrix or 15 minutes by SS Camaro. I'll drop by the store tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004