Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Range Report ...NOT!

I've got my range box crammed with fully loaded magazines, additional ammo, my camera, and other range essentials. Unfortunately, the SE Regional Shooting Park range is closed Monday to Wednesday, so I've got to wait a bit. I tried to lure Lisa the Biker Chick into a Cowboy Blob-subsidized range day, but she's still not feeling up to it (and I hate shooting alone), so I guess I'll have to go it alone Thursday or Friday. Need to practice some 200-yard stuff (the furthest accommodated at the SERP) with the SOCOM-16, try out the EOSight, then put BoG-2 through its paces at all distances with both 55- and 62-grain ammo. Sure hope it likes Wolf! Might take BoG-1 out to the Marksman indoor range (Wednesday is Ladies Night after all) so that the 4th Sunday 3-Gun match isn't the only practice I get before the big Superstition Match at the end of the month.

Stopped by Diamondback Police Supply this afternoon and bought a sling attachment for BoG-2 and some Low Recoil slugs for the 870. Took the patrol sling from the Colt HBAR...fits BoG-2 nicely. Gonna do some shootin' this week!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't work fridays iffin you need a Pard. Call me anytime. Except this friday I will be in Vegas for the NASCAR race.

    Got the CCW in five business days...

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Maybe next Friday then! You been to the SERP yet?

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Bob i dont work Wednesday or Thursday. But if you feel like hitting up the marksman while i am at work give me a call :D Ill be there all weekend..... 8-7 sat and sund..... Oh god long shifts ><

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004