Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

No Noose is Good News

Had an early day today and for a brief moment I held the fastest stage time on Stage One. Our second shooter fixed that. Oh, wait, the range staff shot yesterday. Never mind.

I did pretty well for a fat, old guy shooting in the Heavy Metal class. Jon wowwed lotsa folks with his focused zeal, speed, and concentration. Stage Three included the infamous mine car ride Youtubed at a few blogs in the past (from Rio Salado's USPSA Regionals, methinks).

See the study in contrast Monday when I wrap up the match. With video!

But I'm too pooped now.

Night-night!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger catfish said…

    I've seen the vid from A2 - can't wait to hear and see about your expereince on the roller coaster!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004