Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Made it!



Door-to-door in about 44 hours. I was motivated by snow flurries in TN and VA to get home before that stuff got thicker and started to stick.

Feel pretty beat up, though. Something got kicked up by my long-unused defroster vents -- dust probably -- that irritated my allergies the entire trip. That and shivering violently from pumping gas in zero-degree F wind-chilled air. Time for some beer at Lil Bro's.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today I feel just like that cat *chuckle*

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now, that is one unhappy cat!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Alnot said…

    Yep, my tabby toms get that concerned look too when things are out of their control. They are fiercely independent until I cut their feed. Then they beg like the little dependent whiners they are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004