Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

VALOUR-IT

Since I squeaked out a win in my own Photoshop contest, the prime BlogAd links to one of my favorite charities, Project VALOUR-IT of Soldiers' Angels. This group procures voice-activated computer software and hardware for wounded servicemen and women who've lost the use of their hands.

Please consider giving generously to this cause. Of course, I'm showing some love for the Air Force Team, led by the blog OP FOR. You can give via Pay Pal there or mail a check to the address below.


Soldiers' Angels
Project Valour-IT Fund - AIR FORCE TEAM
1150 N Loop 1604 W, Suite 108-493
San Antonio, TX 78248

The Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest will return as usual Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004