Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Survey Sez?

I record video of the Cactus Matches so that Jon and I can learn from observing ourselves and also relive some of the fun we had on the range. That you, dear visitors, get to see them is a pleasant by-product. So, I gotta ask, "Would you rather I capture some of the more competent gunners shooting the stages?" "Are you getting sick of seeing the fat, slow geezer blunder through a match stage?" Our matches attract some Master class gunners...should I go out of my way to record and blog their performance?

Please be honest in your comments.

Maybe I should just hoark videos from Texican Tattler.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    What? So we can be intimidated? Personally seeing how some of the stages are set up and how you run through them is plenty interesting. But I suppose seeing some top competitors *as well* wouldn't be too bad.

    I had a cat who used to do that. She was this very tiny gray mouser, who obviously saw a *verry BIG mouse* when she looked at a deer. It was hilarious to see this tiny thing bounding through the tall grass after creatures twenty times her size.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    You can only be intimidated if you let yourself be. I learn more by watching someone better than I am; notice Jon's stance with the shotgun? Several times I neglected to lean into the gun as I should...it's very noticeable on the stage where I switched to weak side.

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Daisycat said…

    I love the picture! I laughed and laughed. That is one kitty who has a TIGER's determination. I'll remember that when I'm trying to shoot the 20 gauge!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    A rare glimpse of the top shooters would be OK, but I'd rather watch someone who shoots like me, to see what works and what doesn't. Besides. . I like to watch your backside when you're not looking. :-)

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger catfish said…

    I think showing the good, the bad, and the ugly is all part of the fun.

    I like watching the big dogs shoot because they shoot the way that they do for a reason, very seldom do they do something they haven't thought about. I like learning from them and it has made me a better shooter.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Gee, Agent Scully! [Blush]

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can watch spagetti westerns for that, keep up the real reel footage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004