Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

ParaOrdnance P-14/45: Canadian Workhorse

Digging through the gun safe the other day, I pulled this baby out of the ParaStack and realized I'd never feature-blogged it before. My longtime readers have seen my P-13/45 before and the sexy P-16/40 with which I've been competing this year. You've even seen my friend's custom P-14/45, which I had to borrow when I forgot my own gun.

I'm blessed to have a sizable stable of competition pistols (all Limited-class, except for the Revolver) and for next year, it will be this one's turn in the harness. I'll still use the single-stack BoG for the Superstition 3-Gun and a match or two leading up to it; for the remainder of the year, I'll continue sending 230-grain FMJs downrange with the P-14. This gun is completely stock, except for a full-length guide rod, and still has a beautiful black finish.

Since I've run out of knives to show, here's a Gerber Multi-Tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004