Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ferret Foto Fun

I have in no way mastered the art of Fertography, but I did figure out a way to avoid snapping furry blurs leaping at my ankles: stick 'em somewhere they can't reach me. Sure, I could have waited until they were done climbing all over me, but I'd rather not drowse through the Eggles game under the influence of Benadryl.





I know Lenny was calculating the physics necessary to leap upon me from the cagetop, so I had to work fast. What would I do without a digital camera?!? I had to delete a couple blurry and/or overexposed pink noses, but I managed to get some good pics.

Not ready to shoot for Ferret Calendars by a long shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004