Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Banner

Whattayathink? Too busy?

Update: You asked for it; you got it!

Update X2: I had no idea so many of you surf on an 800x600 rez monitor. This is the best I'm gonna do...don't want to kill my template messing with margins again. It's not like I have real BlogAds hidden on the right.

Update X3: Replaced the faux-cowgirl with something a little more family-friendly (and closer to my own ethnicity and taste for beverages). If you liked the replaced bimbo enough to complain about this, I'm sure you saved the image for yourself...right?

11 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not enough Ferret action...

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ... busy?... naw, man.... we all just need bigger resolutions on our monitors....

    Eric

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger blogagog said…

    I gotta have more ferret, baby!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woot... Ferrets BABY...

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger .- said…

    KITTY!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The banner looks fine at 1600x1200 with KDE/FreeBSD powering it.

    Well, it could use that picture of Ann Margaret with the six shooters. Yummy!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks good to me!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    The new blond beer-drinker is a great improvement, in my opinion.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger BillyBudd said…

    Wurks fer me......I resurrected my old Blogger site and I might just git back in the saddle!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sex-ay! Love the new header :)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger blogagog said…

    It now has exactly the right amount of ferret. Well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004