Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Squiggy Gets Stuff Done!

Back when Gracie was Queen of the Ferret Room, she used to beat on the plexiglas just to get some attention (then would studiously ignore me when I came to play). Not so Lenny and the Squigster...they're their own self-contained Play Unit, but Heaven help me if I don't keep their food dish full. Squiggy launched into the Hey, Food Beeyotch!! routine yesterday while Lenny napped under a pile of T-Shirts. Once I started topping off the food dish, Lenny showed up to supervise, mainly by sitting on the top of my feet.

Look at those fangs, people. I gotta wonder...if they weren't so fond of Kitten Chow and Yogurt Raisins, would they feast on me next? Lenny has calmed down quite a bit since his finger-chomping days. He'll even submit to a tummy-rubbing without a fuss. Guess he knows where those raisins come from.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger phlegmfatale said…

    Nothing is so sweet paired with a little pink nose as a fetching pair of white fangs. Really, I was going to mention them even before I read YOUR mention of them. Sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004