Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Late Memorial Day Post

I celebrated Memorial Day Real (not MD Picnic) on Tuesday, stopping by the cemetary on the way to the Interstate. Afterwards, I tried composing in my head a post worthy of the occasion, but the road got too blurry. Almost had to pull over again in New Mexico when Goldfalcon's "My Pretty Ones" came on. Who puts a song like that on a RoadTrip MP3 CD? What was I thinking?

Anyway, Skywriter relieved me of the burden by posting her own Memorial Day tribute.

I think if I'm ever going do justice to the subject, I'll have to enlist Lil Bro to find a way to convert Dad's old 35-mm slides to something Internet-friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004