Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

If It's Not Really Beer....

This whole week's been a mad cycle of Benadryl, Slimfast & coffee, naps, and Steel Panthers. I know I should throw some exercise in there. Or at least get out of the house. Litterbox-Cleaning Day brought a bout of the Eye Itchies that haven't really gone away. This weekend, I should do some housecleaning, filterchanging, and outside yardwork. Maybe that'll clear me up. Then I'd deserve that beer I've been denying myself. It'll be nice to get some sleep.

Since I can't upload or Email the video to Streaming Outdoors TV, I'll mail them a CD...once I fill one up. My latest project: Malfunction Junction, the one-match blooper reel from last September's 3-Gun Practice Match. Only captured one stage last Sunday due to low shooter turnout--I looked halfway competent. Can't let that footage be seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004