Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Cacti Grow Slowly

Finally, an Update: I finished five places ahead of Jon in Limited and #1 in Rifle to Jon's #3 out of 4 shooters (the resident Space-gunner had a very bad day).

In Riotgun, Jon took #2 after the Space-gunner while I squeaked in #4 out of 5. I'm tickled with my pistol placing. There was only one D shooter and a few unclassified gunners finishing ahead of me...I was almost in the middle of the pack. I'm disappointed at the light long gun showing and hope to see that improve.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Bob!

    You shot your pistol well and beat me fair and square. As for carbine, I'm done experimenting and the Bushmaster is coming back out of the safe for the next shoot.

    Hope you are having a great trip. Drive safe and I'll see ya soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004