Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Buy a Gun Day - April 15


It's that time of year again! For Democrats (and porkophile RINOs), April 15's the day they celebrate the bloated State bellying up to the trough and gorging itself on the public dime. For fiscal conservatives like me (what's more fiscally conservative than scrimping by on an E-7's pension for a year?) it's the day to take our money that the government's been hoarding all year and buy something that'll really piss off the Dems--a firearm...the more evil-looking, the better!

BAG Day is Aaron's baby, and so hoark his graphic (don't hotlink!) and spread the word! Aaron points out Congressman Stearn's Right to Carry Bill, legislation that would require nationwide reciprocity for state-issued concealed carry permits. Hey, Massachusetts! If you recognize my CCW license, I'd recognize your gay marriage license! As if.

No, I haven't done my taxes yet. It's not April 14 yet! I won't be able to afford a big ticket firearm like last year's Springfield SOCOM-16 this year. In fact, I might have to label the February purchase of the SKS as my early BAG Day gun. I've still got to get my sick Remmie 1100 fixed, get BoG Robar-coated, and do something about my AR Build hankering (now BOF: Box o' Furniture). All this and finance another roadtrip to finish Mom's sidewalk.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Firehand said…

    I'm hoping. Though after the MN sniper, I'm trying to be good.

    'Course, now that I think about it, being good never did me that much good...

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Alnot said…

    Sorry I got my refund back and spent it on lawn furniture. Guns I already got. Maintain what you have. My brother Dale has a Remmie 1100 that he hardly uses any more. Me I own pump shotguns because I prefer them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004