Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ash Wednesday Lynx

Nope, I'm not gonna put a smudge on his forehead...ever try to baptize a wild cat?

The Guns of Hellsing, at Blogonomicon.

There are many more great gun posts out there that I suspect will be included in Friday's Carnival of Cordite, so I won't link them all. I'm lazy like that.

El Capitan at Baboon Pirates scopes out a potential Pirate Hideout.

I thought the same thing! James Rummel, firearms instructor and blogger, critiques a fellow blogger's video of a neophyte shootrix. The back-leaning thing is one of my biggest peeves, especially when I catch myself doing it.

I'm in love, too!

Camp Katrina becomes MilTracker! Blogroll to reflect so when I get round TUIT.

Young Neanderpundit, usually up to no good, serves up a laugher.

In the Blue Corner, a cranky ZA-Texas transplant! In the Red Corner, the challenger, a Zimbabwe TX native! Everybody's gotta make a list....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Young? hell, I got underwear older'n you. hell, I'm wearing them. Still.

    Thanks. Nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004