Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Nuther Fixation

Not a lot of great blogging ideas running through the noggin this week. Gave blood this afternoon. The new donation center reflects an infusion of cash into the Red Cross, probably thanks to Hurricane Katrina. Comfy new donation couches, T-shirt giftie for donors...and a few extra young ladies working there. Not that I'm gonna be a flirt while some lady phlebotomist is trying to find a good vein. It was just...nice.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Let me be the FIRST! to say, WOW!
    I'm sure you wrote something all cool, but I don't know what it is right now...

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger David Codrea said…

    FYI, and I hate to be a bearer of any disillusionment, but per NRA/ILA's Fact Sheet:

    "Anti-Gun Individuals & Celebrities
    The following celebrities and national figures have lent their name and notoriety to anti-gun causes, speaking out for anti-gun legislation and providing a voice for anti-gun organizations.
    Celebrities:
    Shania Twain – Singer"

    Not sure why she’s on the list—one of the flaws of the NRA list is it doesn’t elaborate as to what the individual has done to merit inclusion.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Ya know, as long as I'm fantasizing, I don't care if she's the Director of Green Peace. I mean, if I'm in an Eva Longoria/Mariah Carey sandwich, I won't be discussing politics, or rocket science (especially with those two).

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Phlebotonist?" Damn, now this blog is too smart for me! I can't understand any of the words.

    Of course, it may be because I'm a big, dumb guy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004