Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Furniture



Hey, I bet you thought this was going to be a Moisin-Nagant or something! My Dad bought this Remington 870 Wingmaster in a Base Exchange while passing through Japan in the early 60s (I'm thinking '62 while he was stationed in Germany and traveling with his transport aircraft). After my 16th birthday, he gifted it to me for Christmas. Look at that wood! It remains the "fanciest" firearm I own.

Darn, I got started too late for this week's Carnival of Cordite.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have the same gun its a 1973 wingmaster

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's in beautiful shape! Hope you're enjoying it to the fullest extent possible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004