Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Don't Tell Me

Don't tell me what to believe.  You don't know it all, nor do I.  But I know what I believe.

Don't tell me what to value.  You grew up in your shoes, I grew up in mine.

Don't tell me what I just said in your own twisted words; if you have questions, ask them.  I'll do the same.

Don't tell me what I need or don't need.  I am my own arbiter.

If you demand ideological purity and homogeneity among your circle of friends and confederates, move on past me, Citizen.  There will be plenty of extra room in your clubhouse for guns, ammo, comics, and coloring books.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Good rant. Cheers!, friend!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    I agree with everything you said, unless you are one of those people who open their boiled eggs at the small end, then it's WAR!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous what are tonsil stones said…

    just can't help but comment on this. you are really unique and that makes who you are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004