Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

That's Me











You Scored as Maximus

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.








Maximus


83%






The Amazing Spider-Man


75%






Batman, the Dark Knight


71%






Indiana Jones


67%






Neo, the "One"


63%






William Wallace


63%






The Terminator


50%






James Bond, Agent 007


50%






Captain Jack Sparrow


46%






El Zorro


33%






Lara Croft


33%






Never mind the formatting problems.

H/t Brigid

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Commodus" ?

    Finally! O!'s heritage solved!

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Oh. I'm Bond. Figures.

    Can't wait until Tuesday.. )

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I scored as William Wallace, which is fantastic, except for his rather nasty death.

    I would have preferred Robert The Bruce, but I guess that wasn't one of the options...

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Batman - the Dark Knight, Terminator, Spiderman. I hope they were from their 1st movies. Otherwise, I'm gonna be pissed since I refuse to watch any of them past their third in the series.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004