Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 02, 2009

So Much for BAG Day

So, for what do I need another gun? I need a real prosumer camcorder, though! This little baby is good enough to shoot indie films in High Def!

I didn't get much hands-on experience in my video production class so far, but now that I'm on a smaller team, that should change. Our next assignment is to cover a sporting event -- so guess what sporting event I want to cover! Well, it's not the Tucson Action Shooters Club 3-Gun Match! Their match director got downright squirrelly at the idea of strangers with video cameras showing. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along!

If we can't get the school camera for this Sunday, I might end up covering college baseball... or I could use my own to cover the ACTS Match on the 21st, if the crew doesn't mind waiting that long.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For a sporting event why not videotape a weekend poker game. ESPN channels are clogged with that "sport".

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    You answered your own question.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Mr. Completely said…

    How about filming this year's Gun Blogger Rendezvous in Reno in October? There should be a lot of stuff, both indoors and out, to make it interesting. Hit me with an email if you have any questions about it!

    Mr. Completely

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    That's really a matter of whether the GBR falls outside my scholastic schedule. I hope to be a videographer to the 2A Blogger Bash at the NRA thingee this May, which falls right after the end of the semester.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004