Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ranger Scout

I am such a dufus sometimes...but y'all knew that. Today I went to the 6th floor of the FEDERAL building instead of the city one, so instead of picking up my application for a film license agreement to shoot at Tucson Mountain Park, I got funny looks from some guys who manage the Coronado National Forest. Funny how both entities have their 6th floors for the same purpose.

I've finally settled on this location (Gates Pass), because I only need a location release from one source. Hopefully we'll be shooting real film next Wednesday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's some mighty purty scenery in that photo.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Need a banjo accompaniment?

    No, wait, not the Superstitions..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004