Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Major Suckage

Not me! I was just my typically average journeyman sucky-shooter self, but it was almost painful to watch my buddy Jon self-destruct at the Cactus 3-Gun Practice Match. Good thing we were too busy ROing ourselves to get any video! The stages were my mildly rehashed re-runs re-purposed into an Armistice Day WWI theme... I never need to worry about repeating my rehashes because the set-up crew always has a unique view (plus I never annotate distances on my stage designs).

Did I mention Jon sucked? Okay... one of his M1A magazines sucked... a lot.

The crowning glory of the day? We had more carbine shooters than pistol-only shooters! I scored 7th out of 11 fusilliers, packing my scoped POF-Master, so Jon's iron-sighted M1A naturally had a disadvantage. Besides his suckiness, I mean.

One of the perks of being the stage designer is that I could ensure I'd never be required to put much pressure on my sore scabby knees. Hmm... I still haven't posted those pictures. Pray I do not.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes my shooting had a certain suckiness to it. However, any day shooting my M1A is a good day, no matter how bad I shot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004