Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 07, 2008

ID4 Match Results

Jon placed First in Tactical Iron (12 shooters) and 11th overall out of 62 shooters!

Kick ass!






I placed in the upper half, at least! Overall 27th, and 21st place, Tactical Scope. I scored ahead of all my nemeses except for Debbie (10 secs behind her; she's a sponsored shooter, but I beat her once... just once). Russell and Karl shot Classic class (Garands, methinx), so that cuts out the joy of that little triumph. And Jake was wearing a kilt.

I recognize almost all the names above mine as folks I see every year at the Superstition and all the monthly venues around Phoenix and Tucson. Kalani just recently started shooting with us at Pima 3rd Saturdays and he placed 4th overall!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats,
    I told everyone I know, that I know you!

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Heh, funny, Billy. See ya there next year?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004