Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 16, 2007

July ACTS -- Stupid Props!

Video here.

I asked the MD to check the scoresheets... I have no recollection of clocking Stage Four at 118 seconds. I'm pretty sure I was in double-digits for every stage. We'll see.

Stage Two was the only stage that lent itself to video. Okay, it's kinda boring, but I did supply some comedic value by leaning on the cover. The stage requires the shooter to shoot from the weak side shoulder; the description didn't say you had to shoot with your weak hand. I actually practice this hold as an alternative to the left-side-lean turn-the-rifle-sideways stance for left barricade ACTS stages.

Here's some pics taken by the Cavalry Arms guys.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i know that guy in the pic :D he came into the marksman today with a Full auto 9mm M4. and a Glock 34 with a happy Switch :) O he always brings some cool new toy :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004