Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weird 24

On another blog, I just saw a meme all about movies. The first question really got me thinking:

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

I don't think I've ever seen a movie that many times! Even "Ghost Rock," which I was required to watch with friends and family to point out where my scenes were, didn't make it to double-digit showings. I've re-read books I like many times (but not up to 10 times either), but I don't have the same patience for movies. My DVD collection still has over a dozen titles I haven't seen yet! Ya never know when I'll wake up and have a sudden urge to watch Kill Bill or Lonesome Dove!

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.

Don't go to the theater much any more, but even back when I did, re-watching even a great movie just irked me senseless. Weirded out a friend from out of town when I wouldn't go see Starship Troopers with him because I'd already seen it two days earlier.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Excluding pr0nstars? Toshiro Mifune.

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.

Barbra Streisand.

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.

The Princess Bride.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs

Grease. South Pacific.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with

CB don't sing.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.

Lord of the Rings, all three.

9. Name a movie that you own.

Ran.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

Fred Thompson!

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

Porky's.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Not very well.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.

Kill Bill.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

Nope...never go to one unless I'm sure I'll like it..

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

Beaches. At the drive-in. With a tall, buxom brunette I should have been making out with.

16. Popcorn?

Not at the theater.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

Haven't gone since Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

War. Samurais. Samurais at War.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

Batman. At the drive-in.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Beaches. The tall, buxom brunette's fault.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Akira.

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?

When I was a kid, I saw parts of Hitchcock's The Birds from behind the sofa. Not a big fan of the Suspense/Horror genre.

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?

South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excluding pr0nstars?

    Heh-- bwa ha heh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004