Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 05, 2007

February USPSA Match

Yeah, I sucked, but at least I would have liked to have seen the League give us .308 gunners credit for shooting Major Power Factor. I still would have sucked (had to slam-slam-slam-rack a stuck cartridge), but Jim's SOCOM-2's showing might have been much better. Due to manning shortages, we missed videoing the off-hand drill stage (oh yeah, and all that other stuff I talked about in this post).

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger catfish said…

    why won't they let you use the side berms? That's at Ben Avery, isn't it??

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Correct. I think it might be a league policy rather than a facility rule. Our league matches use four side-by-side bays in a row.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004