Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Swiss Army Gun Stuff

I ought to be getting the final pieces to BOG 2: Electric Bugaloo's lower half in the mail tomorrow. The upper will, of course, take a lot more time. The upper will be a flat-top, so I'm torn over with what to adorn the rails and flattop. I've already got a Holosight and a few other siting options available, but I'm torn over what to stick to this beastie. Stop me before I get this far.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After having gotten to play with these little guys extensively I learned a few things were nice and most weren't. My list would include the iron sights and that fron handle. If I went with optics I'd use a small 3.5-4x scope mounted in such a way that backup iron sights will operate. They say that you can detach and reattach things to the rails and not lose your zero. I don't trust it. I'd like spend most of my extra money on very good magazines.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    2004 called, they want their Fark.com photoshop contest entry back.

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's a photoshoped pic of Dr. Paul Kim, Surefire VP of engineering.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004