Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Weekend Caption Whatchamacallit

Do yer thang. Photoshops welcome. Til Monday night.












KeesKennis








Cowboy Blob








Blogonomicon









Sorry, I had to carry AlanDP's idea to a logical conclusion.

Cowboy Blob








Serr8d







Ongoing contests:

GOP & the City (First Place last week!) has a boner for Ned and Ted.
Gonerick Motel has some pointers for Condi.
Outside the Beltway will probably piss off some Muslims.
Willisms has some presidential gardening.
GOP and College gets Fristcentric.
Sgt Hook carries on.
Wizbang shows off my favorite things.
Right Linx curses Wizbang for hoarking his pic.
The Right Place goes geriatric.
Bullwinkle Blog has fancy wheels.
Commonwealth Conservative shows beau coup.
Clash of Civilizations went batty.
Bravo Zulu troops out some ladies.
Electric Venom is caged and uncaged.
Castle Argghhh!!! never lets 'em see 'im sweat.

15 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Henry, If I hear just one word out of your mouth...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, were is Billy, he told me to stop right here at quicksand crossroads.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "But I just got out to take a pee..."

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Robert said…

    Reason #6174 why you don't let your girlfriend drive off-road.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger shooter said…

    Not content with the professional mud wrestling circuit, lil' Susie Grabyerbottom opted for the underground mud wrestling in the mean backwoods of West Virginia.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Down to the left of me,
    Tow truckers to the right,
    Here I am stuck in the muddle with you."

    (Hey Cowboy Bob, the RightLinx contest is up each Wednesday, although I may switch it to Thursdays soon. This week it is at RightLinx Photo Caption Contest -- darn plagiarism at Wizbang!)

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Can we ask for directions now"

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I told you not to wolf down that big bag of chips made with Olestra!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Looks like Michael Moore is talking again!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Blob are you allowed to compete?

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Liora's Dad said…

    Now, don't you wish you had a Hummer?

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Well, here's my attempt. It's kind of dumb, though.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    LoL.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    had to be a blonde...

    (Couldn't get blogger to let me upload a pic...so you gotta clik~!)

    If I need a hint, give it to me!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Spank That Donkey said…

    I vote for Serr8d !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004