Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Match Report

Way fun match! Too bad only a few dozen shooters found that out, other than you faithful out-of-state readers...who'll just have to take my word for it.

Garb for this event was definitely going to be my Coal Creek Armory T-Shirt--heehee, I'm in Arizona where I get to wear a T-Shirt in late October! Actually, it was a little warm for a black T-shirt. Ninety degrees...and a brisk wind early on that could have screwed up the match. Fortunately, that petered out and the later stages were delightfully wind-free.

Feeling a bit froggy (and taking advantage of the awesome weather), Jon and I decided to augment our rifle-pistol and shotgun-pistol menu with a buffet of pistol-caliber carbine goodness after we got through with the manly art of 3-Gun.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Pretty ridiculous temps Sunday. I don't expect to get dehydrated in late October.

    We had great fun at the IDPA match. Now I am shopping for an AKM to participate in these 3-gun thingys.

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great stuff......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004