Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Speaking of Quitting the Job

Ever have a co-worker who endangered your sanity?

I did.

Labor Day Caption Contest!

Go to it.











Other Caption Contests This Week:
GOP & the City Hugo Bashering
Gone Rick Motel (from whom I swiped some of these links)
Rodney Dill is standing out in the crowd.
Willisms has his attention.
Right Linx has a Jazz Band.
Lucky Dawg News has 8 things on their mind.
The Bullwinkle Blog just got goosed (scroll down)
Bravo Zulo is broadcasting from a different location this week.
Sgt Stryker has a thing-a-ma-bob.
The Right Place hosts Race Baiters.
Wizbang shakes it.

9 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger JohnW said…

    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh TPS Reports Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger El Capitan said…

    Gaining tenure at Miskatonic U. is not really seen as a reason for celebration...

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    Cthulhu is moonlighting as an auditor?

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I Hate when he goes midevil on my ass.

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Mr. Right said…

    After X'ørgnáx mysteriously took off work to attend an "immigration protest", Bob became suspicious that his co-worker just might be an "illegal alien".

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Bob, you moron! The other Old Ones will never accept these pathetically Euclidian reports! Now fix it before I crawl some chaos on you.

    By the way, I need you to take my niece out next Saturday. Her name's M'sh'gl'm. She's from Massachusetts. You can pick her up at the beach.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "...but Sir, I don't have to do that, today is Poet's Day."
    "Whazzat?"
    "Piss On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday."

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you put the cover sheets on those TPS reports?

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    I photoshopped it (GIMPed it, really) at my place. Different words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004