Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Who Gives a Rat's Ass What Nicole Kidman Says?

It's a start. So Hollywood types have finally come out and spoken out against terrorism.

[Yawn.]

Wake me up when all those Sports Millionaire Muslims put down their bling-bling sippycups and make a stand against those perverting their religion. It is a religion, right? Not just an excuse to change your name to something that sounds better in the 'hood? Mohammed Ali, you can hold up cue cards.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    "Who Gives a Rat's Ass What Nicole Kidman Says?"

    That depends. If she's saying "Oh God. Oh God! Oh God!!", then I do. Otherwise, I don't.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mohammed Ali holding cue cards?

    I don't think so. Who could read them will all the shaking?

    I guess Allah can zap me for that one...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004