Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Badge of Honor

I never noticed the lack of Google hits looking for Drawn Together articles until Daniel at LoboWalk mentioned that he'd been banned by Google. I did a quick search on a string sure to find my humble blog, and whaddyaknow...I could only find references on other sites but not my own. Time to change search engines.

Update: Google won't find me, but Google Images will! Good to know peoples' Princess Clara fix won't be denied.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Yep, it seems you've been banned. But with all the other c**p they link to I can't see why. I think it's just the personal prejudice of someone at the company.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Banned by Google. So tell us, what'd you do to piss off the Communist Chinese?

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You too, huh?

    -SayUncle

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Gunner said…

    I have a friend who runs a religious site that likely upsets a lot of people in a certain religion. I had to inform him that Google had delisted him about three months ago. Still no reply from Google.

    Maybe people have organized delinking attacks against people they do not like.

    What can cause a delinking?

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Google can blow me. They have their "standards" about how people make their web sites and how they put links and to whom they link to etc. If you don't fit those standards they may remove you from their index.

    Also, they have a service where you can report a site that violates their TOS. Sounds like an easy way for people to screw sites they don't like.

    Fuck Google. They can gargle my sweaty sack.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004