Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mom's Other Pet

This spring, you met Mom's friend, Rambo the Chipmunk. He's still hiding out in the gas grill, we think. Now meet Reds the Woodpecker. He's been hitting the suet feeder daily, adding to the colorful bunch of characters visiting Mom's Birdstop and Grill along the migration highway. A bunch of big fat doves make me itch to get the pellet gun, but Mom wouldn't stand for that. If it were squirrels, that would be another matter. Who understands Moms? Chipmunks, okay! Squirrels...BOO!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! I miss woodpeckers. I don't see them in SoCal. Bats? Sure. Woodpeckers? No.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004