Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Any Alumni Out There?

I've run into high school classmates and alumni at certain odd spots around the world, but I wonder how many other classmates I may have passed in the night because I no longer recognized them. Any classmates out there?

Smyrna Primary School, Smyrna TN, 1st and 2d Grade ('67-68)
Jim Bowie Elementary, Abilene TX, 3d and 4th Grade ('69-70)
First Ward Elementary, Lehighton PA, 4th and 5th Grade ('70-71)
Chapin Elementary, Chicopee MA, 6th Grade ('72)
Fairview Junior High, Chicopee MA, 7th Grade ('73)
T.O. Rusheon Junior High, Bossier City LA, 7th and 8th Grade ('74-75)
Lehighton Area High School, Lehighton PA, 9th through 12th Grade ('76-79)

There was a lot of overlap between my first two schools, since many of the USAF families assigned to Seward AFB TN ended up at Dyess AFB TX after Seward closed. I remember Vickie Green, a brunette with beautiful eyes, Vickie Dempsey with curly blonde hair, and Elsie Velasquez who also attended my same Sunday School. There was also Barbara Dougherty in the 2d Grade who I figured out had a crush on me. I still don't know what to do about things like that.

I lost my collection of school class pictures during one of my adult military moves. If any of my readers recognizes any of these classes and can scan me a picture, I'd appreciate it. I'll even tell you which one is me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger View From The Lake said…

    If you are looking for someone in Smyrna, TN, I would welcome your comment on my freshly created and growing, http://thisissmyrnatn.blogspot.com site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004