Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Got Tired of the Old Template

Got inspired by Beloved Leader's new look and tried it myself, including stretching out the main blog area. I like the look, but it looks like my wrapper is broken. It would help if I really knew what I was doing. If any of you Blogger Gurus can View Source and help me fix that busted area, I'll post a free blogad for you on my sidebar for a month.

Just checked my Sitemeter and was excited to see about a dozen visits over a short period. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a spate of Next-Blog hits from Blogger.

Been racking my brain trying to envision my next animation masterpiece. Okay, journeyman piece...FINE!...amateur hack job!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    I think it looks great! It's more of a Cowboy color. I can't help you fix your problem but maybe this will help. I created what I call a test blog ( http://223-308.blogspot.com) so I can experiment with my template at no risk. If I screw something up, no great loss. People must scratch their heads and say WTF when they come across it by hitting the "next Blog" button. BULLSEYE

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said…

    umm. maybe this will help. I'm guessing part of your problem is the rounded corners. They're gifs, and if you can lengthen them you can get them to line up with your new measurements. Otherthan that, bullseye is right. And you can keep people from hitting it with the next blog button by choosing to keep it private. email me if you have a more specific question.
    CTG

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Zendo Deb said…

    If you want to do this you need to drop the rounded corners in the heading section of the profile for starters... Not sure where the verticle line is coming from

    If you create a test blog, do not publish it - this will eliminate the problem bullseye mentioned.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004