Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 01, 2004

These are Two of my Favorite Things...

The Third Annual Blogger Boobiethon for Breast Cancer is all over the sphere. My loved ones have been lucky enough to have been spared this illness <KOW> , but I have a take on the issue anyway. This year, I was juror to a medical malpractice lawsuit filed by a breast cancer sufferer, Monica Ochoa. In the end, we awarded Ms. Ochoa enough to retire upon for the rest of her probably shortened life, but shorted her $200K to send her and others a message. We found her 20 percent at fault for her head-in-the-sand approach to her own medical care. Please, ladies, keep your head in the game. And folks, go to the site and give generously.

Oh, yeah, at the site, you can get a glimpse of what they're fighting for!

To paraphrase Cary Elwes, "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world; it would be a shame to neglect yours."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004