Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 01, 2004

Gauntlets! Gauntlets Everywhere!

James at Hell in a Handbasket has thrown down a weapons ID gauntlet that I barely squeaked into before the Kid on the Block with All the Toys piped in with something probably canonical (Heh...cannonical?). Here's my own ID gauntlet that might be a little harder, except for those that can figure out fin flashes and roundels.

Now to find an entry for John's Ugliest Aircraft contest. I'll try to do this without going down the road and snapping a pic of something in the Boneyard.

UPDATE: In case you're unsure how this works, click the Comments link and type your guess to the aircraft's identity in the blank. The first correct answer will get blogrolled, if you have a blog. If you don't, I'll post a vanity article on the person/subject of your choice, complete with original haiku and/or limerick.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004