Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Gratuitous Gun Cake (apologies to Castle Argghhh)


Long before I bought my first AR, I was stationed in West Texas, and joined the Gun-of-the-Month Club. No, that's not a formal organization, but with the frequency of good gun shows, and the quality stores in San Angelo...plus being a single NCO...I started accruing quite a collection. The Daewoo K1 started showing up in the hands of our Korean allies on my second tour there, so that definitely got me interested. It's a fun gun, but the wire stock puts a little spring into the welded shooting position. Then came the import restrictions and the AWB. I could have made a profit on it, but it's way much more cool to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004