Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bad Start to a Holiday Weekend

I knew things were gonna suck when I saw the helicopter just up ahead in its landing spiral over I-10 a half mile north of the Rita Road exit. Apparently it was a MedEvac dust-off for an auto accident.  The cops and paramedics must have gotten there rather quickly because I wasn't that far from the commotion by the time traffic slowed to a dead stop.








Hurray for eye candy!   The pretty redhead in the blue car later decided to hang a U-Turn on the median cross-over strip just ahead.













I hope the accident victim(s) in the crunched up car (right) survived.

Your intrepid traffic reporter signing off.  Have a good holiday!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004