Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

Sh*t. The NRA Convention in Phoenix falls on the same weekend as the Pima College Film Screening. So, do I miss the 2nd Amendment BlogBash, where I'll be a small fish in a large pond, or do I skip out on the Film Festival where I'll likely be the only gunny videographer and have a chance to network with area media types? I can do both if I skip out of Phoenix on Sunday morning and arrange to have my film and video screened on Sunday night (but there's no gaurantee of that happening). It never rains, but it pours.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    I'll probably be skipping the Sunday festivities as well.

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    You guys think you've got it bad?

    I'd love to be there, but our 25th anniversary falls right in the middle of the NRA festivities.

    And, no: After 25 years, I know better than to ask her to join me the NRA convention.

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Ranger_SXT said…

    And it's an ACTS weekend...

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Oh, sh*t, yer right. It's my Birthday too, so I should plan to maximize my own happiness -- how much time do I want to spend zipping about on the road?

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    Hey, the 15th is my birthday! I see a party in the making! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004