Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

And Here We Go Again

After voice dubbing, it's off to PHX I go, to try to get a few winks of sleep before loading up at oh-dark-thirty Friday to sign in at the Superstition 3-Gun and shoot the first day's schedule. Jon couldn't get Thursday off to register, hence the late sign-in. Three days of shooty goodness in the Mesa sunshine, then it's homework all day Monday.

Wednesday or Thursday night, we shoot our second film! I've already got my second video in pre-production, if I can only convince Lisa the Biker Chick to participate. I better work on Plan B too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Lisa the biker chick,, now that sounds interisting

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you didn't try to film anything here last night (unless it was the sequel to "Twister) :).

    It'll be interesting to see how the scores on the long-range stages vary from the staff who shot in yesterday's windstorm to the scores from the rest of the week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004